Register now for the brand-new Digital Innovation Forum!
ARTEMIS Industry Association and the EUREKA Cluster ITEA are delighted to invite you to a brand-new international industry-driven event: the Digital Innovation Forum (DIF). DIF 2017 welcomes the global software innovation community in the Amsterdam RAI on 10-11 May.
The first edition of the DIF will be dedicated to Digital Transformation. Evolving from the previously co-organised Co-summits of ITEA and ARTEMIS-IA, the DIF focusses on:
- global topics of Digital Innovation
- future emerging challenges for industry
- research & innovation (R&I) results
An innovation-fuelled programme
Join us 10 and 11 May at the inspirational Digital Innovation Forum 2017 and enjoy:
- inspiring keynotes on Digital Transformation
- interactive workshops on emerging challenges for industry: Smart Energy, Smart Health, Smart Manufacturing and Smart Mobility
- impressive R&I results and business impact showcased in the full-scale exhibition including ECSEL-JU, ITEA and H2020 projects, and industry
- innovation sessions and an innovation market fuelled by inspiring SMEs and start-ups in Digital Innovation
- networking while exploring different cuisines during the evening programme at the splendid Amsterdam Foodhallen
Benefit from the early bird rate!
Register now to benefit from the early bird rate of €295 (Public Authorities and guests of honour are exempted). This discount rate is valid until 28 February 2017. From 1 March 2017, the event has a regular participation fee of €450. Prices are excluding VAT.