CEO at Swiss Life Health & protection
Since june 2010 : SwissLife CEO P&C and Health and Protection since 2012, chairman of Carte Blanche
Direct responsability for product, profitability and group business Matricial for other lines of business, specially marketing, administration, IT and distribution
- SwissLife Prévoyance et Santé: 1 500 million euro premium
- SwissLife Assurances de Biens: 330 million euro premium
September 2005 to January 2010: Groupe Pasteur Mutualité : Chief Executive Officer
- 150 million euros premium, 100 000 members of health professionals
- staff 250 people
- 1 100 million euros of assets
2001 to 2005: UAF and Predica, Member of Executive Committee
- 2001 to 2003: Financial Director: responsible investment, accounting, management control and legal service (25 billion euros in assets at the UAF).
- 2003 to 2005: In charge of the IT and customer service (200 people, 70 million euros budget, especially the pilot program migration information systems eg UAF to systems Prédica).
1997 to 2001: AGF and Allianz France
- Director of the life customer service.
- Senior Adviser to the chief executive officer of the tied agent business unit and project manager on motor and household insurance products.
- Life Director for the tied agent business unit (all operational activities of the Agents).
1991 to 1997: Axa and UAP
- Actuary responsible for controlling and operating the Technical life: design and monitoring products, identification of technical reserves, calculation of embedded value...