Digital Innovation Forum 2017
The Digital Innovation Forum (DIF) is an international industry-driven event that focusses on Digital Innovation in Europe and beyond. DIF 2017 will take place on 10 & 11 May 2017 in Amsterdam and welcomes the global software innovation community; large industry, SMEs, academics, start-ups, investors, representatives from funding agencies and public authorities.
DIF 2017 focusses on Digital Transformation, a global important topic, which stands for a profound and accelerating transformation of business activities, processes, competencies and models to fully leverage the changes and opportunities of digital technologies. Digital transformation is often seen as a threat to European industries, especially the more traditional ones, while it could be used as an opportunity to create value for business and society.
An innovation-fuelled programme
During this two-day event, you will be able to enjoy:
- inspiring keynotes on Digital Transformation including Henk van Houten, CTO of Royal Philips, and Jasper Wesseling, Director Innovation and Knowledge at the Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs
- interactive workshops on emerging challenges for industry: Smart Energy, Smart Health, Smart Manufacturing and Smart Mobility, with key players in each domain from e.g. Airbus, Canadian Institutes of Health Research, Cancer Research Center of Toulouse, Elekta, Empower, Enel, Engie, Gemalto, Indra, Lulea University of Technology, Nokia, NXP Semiconductors, OFFIS, Robert Bosch, Royal Philips, SINTEF, STMicroelectronics and the Virtual Vehicle Research Center.
- impressive R&I results and business impact showcased in the full-scale exhibition including ECSEL-JU, ITEA and H2020 projects, and industry
- innovation sessions and an innovation market fuelled by inspiring SMEs and start-ups in Digital Innovation and judged by high-ranking juries composed of industry top executives from e.g. STMicroelectronics Italia, Indra, Engie, Swiss Life Health & protection, Philips and Nokia, VCs from iSource Venture Capital, Sofimac Partners, ACT Venture partners and Hi inov
- networking while exploring different cuisines during the evening programme at the splendid Amsterdam Foodhallen
DIF is co-organised by ARTEMIS Industry Association and the EUREKA Cluster ITEA.
ARTEMIS Industry Association
ARTEMIS Industry Association is a non-profit association for European R&I actors and private partner in the ECSEL Joint Undertaking. ARTEMIS supports formation of consortia and initiation of project proposals for joint collaboration and creates the meeting place where key industry players and other R&I actors identify strategic high priority topics for collaborative R&I projects. The association represents an influential network of organisations focused on the innovation and development of Embedded Intelligence in Europe.
ITEA is the EUREKA Cluster on Software-intensive Systems & Services, supporting international, collaborative and industry-driven R&D projects with a focus on results. ITEA stimulates R&D projects in an open community of large industry, SMEs, universities, research institutes and user organisations. ITEA Board companies include Airbus, Barco, Bosch, Bull, Daimler, Ericsson, Italtel, KoçSistem, Nokia, Philips, Siemens, Technicolor, Telefonica I+D, Thales and Turkcell Technology. As ITEA is a EUREKA Cluster, the community is founded in Europe based on the EUREKA principles and is open to participants worldwide. Each ITEA project partner can apply for national public funding – allowing a project idea to attract funding from all participating countries.
In case of any questions and/or remarks, please feel free to contact the DIF Office:
T: +31 88 003 6160